MILD, NATURAL, ORGANIC,
STUDY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, AT YOUR OWN PACE,
AND GROW YOUR OWN SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
WHY WE CREATED THIS COURSE
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF
- You want to understand how to PROFESSIONALLY formulate mild, natural, organic, sulfate and silicone-free hair products for different hair types including straight, wavy, curly, coily, textured, thick, and fine.
- You have a basic knowledge on formulation and making products.
- You want to study anytime, anywhere, at your own pace.
- You want to understand what “natural” and “organic” means in haircare formulation.
- You want to know how to make a stable formula with high performing ingredients and effective natural preservatives.
WHY LEARN WITH US
- This course is the result of years of experience and knowledge from key expert hair formulation chemists.
- Our experts tested hundreds of ingredients and selected for this course, only the top performing.
- We tested these ingredients in scientific formulas and compared their performance against their synthetic alternatives.
- We interviewed all major ingredient manufacturers like BASF, Dow Corning, Evonik. Stepan, etc to get the most up to date information in the market.
- We also did several trial runs of this course offline to gather feedback from participants and offer you the best organic haircare formulation diploma in the market.
- Unlike some course providers we are not affiliated with a certain ingredient supplier and thus have an unbiased view of ingredients and have only picked those which perform the best and are easy to use.
- This course will arm you with the practical knowledge to make a full range of mild, stable, high-functioning, truly natural and organic haircare line. We are the only course provider that will enable you to tailor the mildness of your product.
- Support from discussion group of over 13,000 members : as we are co-admins of a formulation discussion group which has over 13,000 members you will not only have our expert haircare chemist’s support but that of other highly experienced and knowledgeable chemists and formulators and in addition, microbiologists.
"I feel able to go home and make a product for myself, or have a go at teaching with confidence. I can't think of a way to improve as I felt I learned a lot."
- Enroll, then start at any time
- Total Duration : Work at your own pace.
- Receive Certificate upon completion
- Retain access to course for 6 months.
- Live discussion available for each chapter, where you can ask your questions.
- Support from formulation discussion group of over 13,000 members.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In addition to the lectures and course notes :
- Course certification
- Mild, natural, organic, sulfate-free surfactant reference chart
- Mild, natural, organic, sulfate-free ingredients, properties, and benefits
- Comprehensive range of natural, organic, sulfate-free haircare formulas and formulation guideline
- Multimedia modules with videos, images, and course notes
- Recipe calculator for haircare products
- Surfactant active matter calculator (ESSENTIAL for mild/balanced formulations)*
* ONLY available at Formulate Natural Cosmetics
Christine is a cosmetic chemist and formulator, with experience working extensively with industry leading formulators and ingredient supplier chemists around the world. She is passionate about sharing her experience in formulating natural and organic products.